Tax Compliance & Planning
VSH accountants help you plan, prepare and file all of your tax
requirements. Whether you are an individual or business, domestic,
multinational or just living abroad, we have the experts on staff and
within our team to handle your filings.
We're Forward Thinking to Plan for Opportunities
In addition to tax preparation and filing, the VSH staff:
- Proactively engages you in tax planning
- Looks at alternative business decisions
- Explores opportunities to minimize tax liability
- Researches credits, benefits and exceptions
- Ensures compliance for tax filings for international activity (IFRS)
- Analyzes multi-state filing requirements
- Provides merger, acquisition, reorganization and liquidation advice
- Reviews incentive stock option planning
- Facilitates Cost Segregation Studies on real property (through our BDO partners)
VSH Taxation Articles
‘Your Company Shall Not be Subject to Tax’ – Tax Savings for Exporters
Do you have an exporting business? Then you could benefit from from an IC-DISC (Interest-Charge Domestic International Sales Corporation) entity. Read more to see how it could be possible to reap significant tax savings and tax deferrals.
To learn more about how our professionals can help you with tax planning and filing.